It consists of hiring a logistics sector company to carry out series of activities facilitating merchandise delivering process from manufacturers and distributors to costumers, promoting significant distribution and cost reduction improvement, in addition to successfully complying delivery time expectations.
Outsourced logistics also integrates storage activities, order preparation, inventory control, merchandise distribution and reverse logistics, which together operate to facilitate supply chain process.
Outsourced logistics advantages:
- Low initial investment cost.
- Start-up times minimization.
- Operating personnel expenses reduction.
- Needs adapted infrastructure.
- Spaces recruitment according to inventory need.
- Supply chain optimization.
- Routes assignation according to receipt windows.
- Accurate parameters for supplier negotiations and contracting.
- Make annual budgets.
- Calculate per pallet/box cost and roundtrip cost.
- Get general and detail planned route reports ready to print.
- Unit type suggested by volume order.
- Makes planning considering receipt windows.
- Route monitoring, real-time traffic and delivery times.
- Calculate routes real cost and transportation associated costs.
- Calculate transit time including overnight stays, breaks and distances.
- Locate your CEDIS.
- Locate delivery points and calculate Gravity Center with optimal coverage radius.
RoutePlanner has available our new technological tool, LTS (Logistic Trasportation System), all transport management processes in a single application.
Our tool offers:
- Easy configuration
- On line quote.
- Automated planning.
- Transport administration.
- Trip traceability.
- Immediate evidence.
- Secure settlement.
- Transparent billing.
- Real time indicators.
- Expense reconciliation.
Request information, we are here to advise and help in your operation and distribution process.